Windows Modules Installer Worker Windows 10 Is an update service of Microsoft that always checks for the most recent updates to your computer together with installing them mechanically. Though this specific attribute makes it rather popular with the consumers, it isn’t error-free.
Windows Modules Installer Worker Windows 10 error is frequently reported from the consumers, But resolving it isn’t in any respect a challenging task. Here, we’ve mentioned the steps that you may attempt to resolve the glitch. But, it’s best to understand more about the resources of these errors.Outdated drivers can be the issue too for this error in task manager use Driverpack Online to update drivers
Reasons Behind Windows Modules Installer Worker Errors
There Can be several causes of Windows Modules Installer Worker malfunctioning. Take a look at this component of the guide to learn a number of these. This is because you’ll have the ability to supply the specific solution for the issue in case you understand the reason for the problem beforehand.
If the connectivity of the system has no problem, then this error might occur. A faulty Ethernet link may also result in these problems. In these circumstances, assess the Ethernet wires and determine if they’re working correctly or not. Also, check whether the link of this Ethernet cable is properly created or not. Additionally, issues with all the drivers may also be the source of Windows Modules Installer Worker Windows 10 errors. Windows Update Service also blocks the applications sometimes. You might even confront a problem with this Windows Modules Installer while operating on it if you’re using a third-party antivirus. What’s more, the Windows Firewall may also block specific applications including the Windows Modules Installer.
Quick Methods To Repair Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU
If You’re stuck using all the Windows Modules Installer errors, then follow these easy hacks to solve the problems by yourself.
Disable Windows Update Service
You Can often see the update service of Windows is leading to high CPU usage. In these scenarios, you want to complete and disable the update service.
- Initially, you will need to click the Windows key and simultaneously from the computer to start the Run dialog box.
- Subsequently, you must form the”services.msc” command at the Run box which appears on your computer screen. Now, click on the OK choice.
- You will find a pop up in your display for your Services window. Locate the Windows Update option and double-click it.
- Currently, you will need to change the installation to Disable the program. After that, click on the Stop choice.
- Eventually, click Apply and then on the OK choice to save the changes which you’ve made.
- Press the Ctrl + Alt + Del keys together out of the computer keyboard to start the”Task Manager” your computer. As an alternative, you could even get into the Task Manager from right-clicking on the taskbar and pick the Task Manager option.
- Then, head into the”Processes” tab in the Task Manager window.
- A listing of those processes which are running on your system is current. Attempt to find out”Explorer.exe” and right-click onto that.
- Currently, click on the option”End task” to finish Explorer.exe. You’ll observe that each one of the icons and attributes will evaporate leaving the task supervisor.
- Eventually, you need to make a task”Explorer.exe” to bring the process back.
Change Ethernet Network Settings
- Press the Windows key and the Run key in precisely the exact same time to start the Run dialog box.
- There, kind the regedit command and then hit OK.
Afterward, You Need to choose the Yes option when It’s revealed from the User Account Control.
- Pick the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE alternative from another window. Then, you need to click on the SOFTWARE alternative which appears next. After that, click Microsoft and after that on Windows NT.
- Once you find the list of choices in your display, pick the CurrentVersion after which NetworkList. Eventually, they need to pick the DefaultMediaCost alternative. Right-click on the Choice to Pick the Permissions option.
- Now, go to Insert option to fulfill your own username and after that, click the OK choice.
- Click the user you’ve added and empower the complete Control option. Now, hit the OK button.
- Now, double-click the Ethernet option and set the Value data to two. Click the OK to save the changes and after that, close the Registry Editor window.
- At last, restart your computer to boot. This method might enable you to fully get rid of any issues with Windows Modules Installer Worker Windows 10.
Uninstall Third-Party Antivirus
- Initially, go into the”Start” button at the bottom left corner of your taskbar and click it.
Subsequently, type”Control Panel” from the search box and then press the Enter key.
- The Control Panel window appears on your display. There, find the”Programs and Attributes” option and hit Enter.
- A listing will appear containing all of the applications installed in your system. Start looking for the third party anti-virus you would like to uninstall. In addition, it is possible to even hunt for this over in the search box if you cannot find it manually.
- After locating the program, right-click onto it and pick the”Uninstall” option from the drop-down menu.
- Wait patiently for a certain time since the system will Uninstall the anti-virus tool combined with the extra files and folders.
- Hopefully, the above solutions can allow you to eliminate the Windows modules installer
- Worker Windows 10 error instantly. However, Ensure That You’re applying all of the
- Procedures properly without bypassing any of those steps.